Wednesday, April 27
Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, P&O are some the cruise lines that provides weddings at sea. You can make your wedding at sea a private affair or bring your family and friends and mingle with the other guests onboard. After you wedding, the honeymoon starts straight away, no packing bags and jetting off to another country, you are already there.
Royal Romance ceremonies (from Royal Caribbean) are designed so that every detail is taken into consideration, which allows you to relax and simply enjoy your special day. You can tie the knot on-board or in exotic locations such as a Caribbean Island or Alaska.
P&O wedding cruise packages include a full wedding planning service and on board wedding coordinator, a wedding ceremony at sea, and two fresh floral arrangements among other details.
An average wedding at sea costs between £5,000 and £15,000 depending on the requirements. All the cruise lines offer tailored wedding deals if you fancy something truly special. The sky is the limit.
Due to the high demand on these services, it is advisable to book a place one year in advance.
If you want to learn more about our wedding cruises, please call . Our experts have the knowledge and experience to design an itinerary to suit your own individual requirements and budget.
Saturday, April 23
|Ibiza, Spain is one of the top holiday destinations in Europe.|
- Spain. This country is still one of the most popular destinations and according to Eurostat figures from the European Union, the Iberian country is still the most popular place to stay in Europe. Mallorca, Ibiza has wonderful beaches while Barcelona remains as one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Portugal. The economic crisis has transformed the country into a very affordable place for British visitors. Its beautiful beaches, historic wonders and great food represent great value for the British pound. A cup of coffee in Portugal could be bought for just 63 pence and a three course meal for two with wine cost just over £16.
- Greece. Alongside its mesmerizing culture, history and landscape Greece has become the perfect place to visit this summer. The resort prices at all time low and cheap food has added value to this great holiday destination. Greece has everything that you need for a dream holiday; sun, sand, traditional cooking and great hospitality.
- Turkey. It is considered the best value destination for April based on a year on year analysis of the exchange rate. With Turkish Lira at 2.6 to the Pound, accommodation from as little as £34 for a five star hotel Turkey emerging as one of this year’s most popular holiday destinations. Visitors can choose between Istanbul, beach holidays on the Turquoise coast or historical explorations around the country's archaeological sites.
- Dubai. The favourable currency combined with duty free and sunshine guaranteed makes it a popular choice. The emirate ranks as one of the most visited destinations worldwide in a report from Euromonitor International, the only city in the Middle East to make the top 10. Dubai is currently the number one shopping destination.
If you want to learn more about our cruise breaks, please call 0845 839 9344. Our experts have the knowledge and experience to find the cruise to suit you. Get extra £10 off when you book online.
Sunday, April 17
Wouldn’t it be nice to find yourself in a hotel with a balcony overlooking the sea whilst enjoying swimming pools, casinos and 5* restaurants? What if this hotel will transport you to a different part of the world so you could visit exotic islands, historic places, vibrant cities and white sandy beaches?
Welcome to the world of cruising. Being in a cruise you will enjoy a wide range of top services. You could start the day with rock climbing and then head to a spa to enjoy a refreshing treatment. In a cruise you have so many options that it might be difficult to decide between play golf, go the casino, enjoy 3D theatre or a couple of cocktails in an ice bar. And these are just some of the entertainment alternatives available.
Some people wrongly think that when taking a cruise, they will spend the whole time at sea. Most of the cruise packages include a couple of docking points that allows holidaymakers to visit wonderful destinations such as Rome, Corfu, Tenerife, Istanbul, New York and many others.
The myth that cruises were for the rich or those who had retired has been put to bed. Cruises are now for families, singles, party animals, honeymooners and couples. Even companies wishing to hold their corporate functions choose to cruise. And the prices are very affordable. Below you can see some of our latest offers.
At Ideal Cruising, we aim to provide the ideal holiday for all our customers. Our experts will take note of your requirements and suggest a cruise that best suit your needs and budget.
13nt Greek Isles & Turkey Fly-Cruise from £799
Depart: 27th September 2011 from Barcelona
FREE hotel stay **+ $100 FREE Spend*
7nt Spanish Med Fly-Cruise from £599 (balcony)
Depart: 6 November 2011 from Genoa
Last 10 Cabins - Huge Savings
10nt Eastern Med Fly-Cruise from £599
Depart: 30th April & 10th May 2011 from Rome
Manchester Flights Available
14nt Mediterranean Treasures from £999
Depart: 7th May 2011 from Southampton
FREE Upgrade Outside to Balcony
If you wan to learn more about our cruise holidays, please call 0845 839 9344. Our cruise experts have the knowledge and experience to find the cruise to suit you.
Tuesday, April 12
Today, it is the last chance to secure a balcony cabin for £599. The offer applies to a MSC’s Mediterranean Fly-Cruise that departs on 6th November, 2011.
All on-board meals included in price an you can also enjoy on board a wide range of restaurant and bars
If you are looking for relaxing and unforgettable holidays, this is wonderful opportunity to embrace new experiences and just enjoy all the facilities available. On board you can enjoy 4 swimming pools, Wellness Spa, Turkish Bath, squash/tennis courts/jogging track, casino, cinema and theatres.
Ready to go? Call us now on 0845 839 9344 for more details!
Thursday, April 7
Onboard facilities include swimming pools, Jacuzzis, an outdoor jogging track, a fitness centre, a sauna and steam rooms.
The price includes direct return flights from London Gatwick to Rome, plus transfers, personal travel insurance, port taxes and fuel supplements. Offer ends 13th April
Call us now on 0845 839 9344 for more details!
Wednesday, April 6
Two fantastic deals have just arrived!
MSC Opera - 7th & 17th May 11, 10 nights, Baltic capitals
Just £659pp for an inside cabin
The ship sails roundtrip from Southampton.
MSC Poesia - 10th May 11, 7 nights, Genoa to Southampton
Insides £449, outsides £549, balcony £649
The ship departs from Genoa and your one way flight from London is included in the price!
Don't miss out! Call us on 0845 839 9344 for more details!